Wednesday, July 11, 2007

SUMMER FUN HAS JUST BEGUN!!
These pictures were actually taken at the end of May, but I am sooooo far behind with everything these days I thought I would start here. The kids just love the Slip and Slide even thought the water is freezing cold. Emily is always asking me to take a picture of her as she likes to pose at end right after her slide. I was quite pleased with these pictures as I managed to "catch" the water.
It is supposed to be a HOT HOT weekend coming up so I'm sure we will have all the wate stuff out again. Maybe we can even get the pool out. Stay tuned for more stuff. This chicken hopes to get some scratching done in the next few days.
Have a GREAT SUMMER EVERYONE!!!

2 comments:

Gale said...

Gotta love summertime! Great pics! I will update soon too.

JUST4u & Me said...

This looks like TOTAL fun.......WTG Shelley......great photos!!

Will check back in a few days.....for more Chicken Scratch!!!