Thursday, February 15, 2007
THE BIG DEBUT!! Well on February 3rd Emily made her debut on the big stage. Emily has been taking Ukrainian dancing since September and has progressed very well. There are three little girls in her group and they have all been working very hard learning new skills and learning their first dance. They did an awesome job on the big night. No one had stage fright, and the three of them looked like little dancing dolls. We were all so proud of them as all three girls are only 4. After the concert there was a family dance and I couldn't get Emily off the dance floor. I remember thinking to myself that moment she was born and they told me she was a girl, I thought "I have myself a dancer". Turns out I was right!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, Emily looks great as a confident new dancer. Bravo! Keep up the good work Emily!
What an adorable costume!!! She looks like such a DOLL!!! Great picture!!!
Oh my! How cute Shelley!!!
Post a Comment