A good time was had by all, and we can't wait to do it again next year! Thanks for looking (turned head and all)
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
HALLOWEEN FUN!!! Well as you can see we had some fun costumes again this year, and I wanted to share. However this blog won't let me post them the right way. I will have to check into this another time. Turn your head and use your imaginations. We had super great weather this year. What a treat to be able to go out without any coats on. The kids had a great haul with all of their candy and infact there is still a big bowl of it on the kitchen counter.
A good time was had by all, and we can't wait to do it again next year! Thanks for looking (turned head and all)


A good time was had by all, and we can't wait to do it again next year! Thanks for looking (turned head and all)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very cool!!! You really bring it all out on Halloween!!! SUPER MOM!!!! Cool it now.. you are making the rest of non-sewing Mom's look bad!!!
Thanks Heather. Hope you didn't hurt you neck looking at these pictures. Not sure what happened with these.
fun, fun, fun.......the big smiles tell the story..tfs!!!
I really like this idea. I should make one for the kids. I wonder how you even have time missy! Very nice memories.
Post a Comment