Just wanting to wish everyone a very HAPPY NEW YEAR for 2009!! January is now officially 1/2 over and I am only getting to this today. One of the many things I promised myself for 2009 was to try and get more of these posts done. So we will see how that works out. We are getting ready for a very busy weekend with hockey. Stuart has a tournament in Kitsocty with the first game starting tonight at 7:45 p.m. Crazy time for the kids to be starting a hockey game, but oh well we don't have any control over the scheduling. We will then have one more game on Saturday and then one more on Sunday. Makes for a long weekend. Maybe I will even have a chance to post some pictures when I get back.
Anyway, until later when hopefully I have more to post. Keep checking back and see if my challenge to myself is working.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This blog is almost a year out of date!!! Just a reminder..........
Hey missy... Happy New Year ;)
Post a Comment