Monday, November 10, 2008

SO FAR BEHIND....

I think I'm ahead. I can't believe I haven't posted anything since March. Shame on me. I actually had to look up my info to make sure I could log in properly. Life is crazy and time has away of just getting away. I have had so much stuff to post and everyday I say to myself "I'm going to post something today. I want share what we have been up to". So I am really going to try and get something new posted in the next little while. Not sure how much or exactly when it will happen but soon. So for those of you faithful viewers, please keep checking there will be something soon (Donna this is for you). In fact I am just waiting for 12:00 noon to go and pick up Emily's Birthday cake. She is having her birthday party with her classmates and friends at Burger Baron. Her actual birthday is on Friday November 14th. But I'm off for now to get the cake. Until then.

Shelley

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yippee!!! A post!!! Kaela really enjoyed the party today. Thanks!

JUST4u & Me said...

ooops.........I haven't been checking lately.....shame ON ME!!!

I am officially going to pressure you to post more often......starting NOW!!! LOL!!!