I'm Finally Here!!!
Well I finally did it. I started a blog. I have been wanting to do this for awhile now and thanks to a "little peer pressure" from my friends Heather and Donna it is now done. It has been well over a week but I finally had a chance to get back to it and do this my first post. I hope to use this as a way of keeping friends and family up to date on what is going on in our lives. I plan on writing a few tidbits and also posting some pictures. So stay tuned for a little Chicken Scratch from our Coop!!
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't tell you how excited I am to click on the Shelley link on my blog, get to Chicken Scratch and FIND A POST...................YEEEEEHAW!!!!
WTG Shelley!
I am looking forward to the Chicken Scratch happenings from your coop.......I love that line!!!
I'll be back tomorrow............LOL no pressure!!!!
Now we need to get you on a message board! LOL!!! Soon!
Post a Comment