Thursday, October 05, 2006


Well after three seperate trys to get a fall picture of my kids and the leaves, I am about ready to give up. This camera of mine just isn't performing the way I think it should, and the kids have had it with me trying to get the perfect shot which includes no glare off of their glasses. After I get the camera thing figured out, my next stop is the optometrist to see about getting the anti-reflective coating on their lenses, no matter what it costs! I want to be able to see their eyes in the pictures I take. So that is my beef for today. I am off to Edmonton to the camera shop to get a few answers. I feel sorry for the guy who will have to answer them for me.

Well I managed to get the picture loaded, so there is hope.

That's it from the Coop! Have a great Turkey Weekend.

2 comments:

JUST4u & Me said...

Shelley, the picture is great....hope you are happy with it!

Good luck on your visit to the camera shop.........hope you get a helpful salesperson!

Wishing you a GREAT turkey weekend as well......and that's it from this coop!!!!

Heather said...

Excellent picture Shelley! I'm so happy to see your blog "live"! I will definitely check in often.

I hope the camera store gives you some tips or some useful info at the least. Make sure you share!